Due to fashion and style, we use all kinds of chemical products on our hair. Getting hair straightened or curly, colored and sporting a new hairstyle at every event has become a status symbol. Do you know that all these make your hair weak and dry from the roots. The impact of pollution from above makes the hair even more lifeless. In such a situation, there can be no better option than natural remedy for hair. One such home remedy is olive oil hair mask. Let’s know their benefits and how to use them.
Know why olive oil is so special for hair
An element called oleuropein found in olive oil promotes the process of hair growth. Due to which the hair growth is quick. According to research by PubMed Central published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information), massaging the scalp with olive oil can reduce the problem of hair loss to some extent.
Along with this, the properties of olive oil protect your hair from the ill effects of free radicals. Due to which the hair remains black and thick.
Olive oil can also help in getting rid of dandruff from the hair. This oil is enriched with moisturizing properties, which have a positive effect on dry hair and dry scalp.
According to research by IJD (Indian Journal of Dermatology), due to its emollient and oily properties, it can be used as a natural conditioner.
Due to these properties of olive oil, it can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment. Meaning you can massage it into your hair before shampooing or use olive oil hair mask. Olive oil hair masks can also work to get rid of the problem of falling and split ends.
Also read- This cholesterol is beneficial for hair health, know everything about cholesterol hair treatment
Try these olive oil DIY hacks to get rid of dryness and dandruff in your hair.
1. Olive Oil and Coconut Oil
material: Two tablespoons coconut and olive oil, hot towel
how to use
- Warm the mixture of coconut oil and olive oil.
- Then massage for 10-15 minutes from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Soak a towel in warm water and then squeeze it to remove all the water and wrap it on the head for 30 minutes and inhale the steam.
- Finally wash the hair with cold water after shampooing.
2. Olive Oil and Honey Hair Mask
material: Honey cup, Virgin olive oil cup, Vitamin-E capsule one, Shower cap
how to use
- Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture on lightly wet hair from root to tip and cover with a shower cap for 30-45 minutes.
- Then wash the hair with mild shampoo.
3. Egg and Olive Oil Hair Mask
material: Two tablespoons olive oil, two egg yolks (for dry hair), two egg whites (for oily hair), one whole egg (for normal hair) or part of one egg as per your hair Do it.
how to use
- Beat an egg in a bowl and mix olive oil in it.
- Apply this mixture on lightly wet hair for 20 minutes.
- Then wash the hair with shampoo.
Also read- Does waxing make hair harder and longer? Let’s know whether this is a myth or fact
For More Health Related Blogs visit www.thekashmirnews.com