Mahatma Gandhi’s thoughts were so influential that even in India and abroad, he left an impact on people. The thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi give a new perspective to life. His thoughts give confidence to the people.
Image Credit source: PTI
Mahatma Gandhi That is, the person who played an important role in making the country independent by following the path of non-violence. The man who proved that by following the path of patience and truth, the toughest battles can be won. 2 October Born in 1986, Mahatma Gandhi’s thoughts were so influential that even in India, he left an impact on people abroad. Thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi Gives a new perspective to life. His thoughts give confidence to the people. Mahatma Gandhi was an example of sacrifice, restraint and simplicity. October 2 is the 154th birth anniversary of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. On this special occasion, read his 10 special thoughts that give a new direction to people’s lives-
- Hate the sin, love the sinner.
- Shraddha means confidence and confidence means faith in God.
- You don’t understand who is important to you until you really lose them.
- We become like the one whom we worship.
- Man is a creature created by his thoughts, he becomes what he thinks.
- We never know what will be the result of the work we do, but because of this you cannot stop working. Always keep working.
- Where you don’t get the freedom to make mistakes, that freedom has no value.
- The biggest loss in the world is the loss of one’s self-respect. I cannot imagine a greater loss than this.
- Whatever change you want to see in the world. Start it with yourself.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way animals are treated there.
- The best way to know yourself is to put yourself in the service of others.
- There is no sin in making a mistake, but there is a greater sin in hiding it.
- My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God, non-violence is the means to achieve it
- Anger and intolerance are the enemies of intelligence.
- no one can hurt me without my permission
Today’s big news
For More Sports News Visit THEKASHMIRNEWS.com