Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2022: Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana is a rural housing scheme being run by the Odisha Government to provide pucca houses in rural areas. The basic approach behind the scheme is that Housing is a fundamental human need and is a basic requirement for human survival as well as for a decent life. If you have any question regarding how to download Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List, check your name in Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List Online or how to find name in Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural/Urban Area New List PDF, then read this article till the end.
The Government of Odisha commits to provide pucca houses to all the houseless and those staying in Kutcha houses in rural area. In this endeavor following Schemes are implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
- Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Grameen)
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Pucca Ghar Yojana (Mining)
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
In this article, we will provide you with all the information about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022. After reading this article, you can know the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, application process, benefits, features, and all of the other details of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. This information would be useful for all of our readers if they want to apply themselves under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2022. After reading this article, you will find each and every related information about the scheme.
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2022
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha state so that they can provide houses to all of the beneficiaries who are living in kutcha house throughout the state. Through the implementation of this scheme, pucca houses will be provided to all of the people who are still living in kutcha houses. Many benefits will provide to all of the beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana including one of the main benefits that are housing facility which will provide almost free.
Specification Of The Houses
As per the specifications of the houses under the official notification of the Biju Pakka Ghar, the following is specification has to be undertaken if checking the kutcha house and pucca house:-
- A Pucca house is the one having the following characteristics:-
- Material – It should have foundation, wall and roof of permanent materials.
- Wall Material – Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement concrete, timber, etc.
- Roof Material – Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete), RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete), timber, etc.
- Lifetime – The lifetime of a pucca house should be of a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house:-
- made of not durable material such as unburnt bricks, bamboos, grass, reeds, mud, thatch, loosely packed stones etc.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana or Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana|
|Launched by||Odisha state government led by CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide pucca houses|
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The objective of the scheme is to convert all kutcha houses to pucca houses in rural areas of the state in a fixed time frame in a mission mode approach. A pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear and tear due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions.
Under the scheme, the kutcha houses in the rural area will be converted into pucca homes with foundation, walls & roof made of permanent material. Wall material include stones, fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, cement concrete, timber etc. The expected minimum life of the constructed pucca house should be 30 years.
Benefits and Key features of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
- No contractor shall be involved in the construction of homes under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- Sanction of housing unit under the scheme in the name of women head of the household is preferred.
- Designed to provide new permanent homes to deserving & genuinely poor rural households living in kutcha houses.
- Selection of beneficiaries to be made basis on number of kutcha homes in SECC 2011 survey, updated time to time.
- Odisha Government will implement Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme.
- The minimum carpet area under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is 25 square metre
- Under this scheme, the roof material should be of RCC
- Funds will directly be transferred to the beneficiary account through Direct Account Transfer/NEFT/RTGS/electronic fund management system.
Who is Covered under Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
There are two components of the scheme for this purpose, BPGY (Normal) and BPGY (Special). Under the BPGY (Normal) the households from SECC 2011 having kutcha houses are covered under the scheme.
Odisha Govt Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in Odisha:KALIA Scheme Beneficiary ListKalia YojanaOdisha Ration Card List
Under the BPGY (Special), rural households affected by natural/man made calamities such as fire, flood, cyclone, earth quake, communal violence, major law and order problem, elephant menace are covered. Moreover, extremely poor, vulnerable and deserving households who needs pucca house are covered.
To be eligible for the scheme, the beneficiary should not have any pucca house, registered in SECC 2011 list of kutcha house, not constructed pucca home in the meantime and should not have availed pucca house in any of the government housing schemes. Other beneficiaries includes victims of rivers/sea inundation, beneficiaries of scheduled tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006 and people affected by occupational diseases.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The beneficiary requires to construct the house under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana themselves.
- All the Panchayat Samiti will be the implementing agency for the scheme
- The Panchayat Samiti will work under the supervision of DRDA or Zilla Parishad
- Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary will be given a number of designs
- The core design under this scheme includes a kitchen, toilet, and bathroom
- The roof should construct in such a way that it should withstand the climatic conditions of the place
- The house constructed under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana should be in the name of the beneficiary himself or on any of his family member’s name
- If the house constructed is in the name of some family member then a no-objection certificate by the landowner is required
- Dwelling houses will be allotted in the name of the female head of the family
- If there is no female head in the family then the allotment will do in the name of the male head of the family
- The house will allot under the quota for persons with disabilities and the allotment will do in the name of that person
- The beneficiary is a senior citizen and is not able to supervise the construction and request support in writing for construction then, in that case, the construction of the house will be taken up as a part of a mason training program or the construction will be done by reputed agencies with the collector’s approval.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the responsibility of the district collector to ensure that the scheme is being implemented properly or not. The BDOs are required to inspect 10% of the houses that are constructed under the Biju pakka Ghar Yojana. The district-level officer has to inspect 1% of houses and APD (RH) is required to inspect 10% of the houses of the district. Awaassoft software will be used as a key monitoring tool in order to ensure proper implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The BDOs are required to update the timely progress of Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in Awaassoft.
Timeline of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
The beneficiaries of Biju pucca Ghar Yojana require to complete the construction of the house within the 12 months from the credit of the first instalment under the scheme. If a beneficiary is constructing a bigger house then he or she is required to complete the core house with the carpet area of 25 square metres and after that, he can do the extension.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal): under this government will allocate fund to the beneficiary. Rs.20000/- will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st instalment and Rs. 10000/-will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st instalment. The amount will transfer via RTGS/ NEFT/another electronic mode of payment.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (special) under this component government will allocate housing units to the beneficiaries. The household will give to the following categories of a beneficiary under this component:
- To those whose household is completely/ severely damaged due to natural/ manmade calamities such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant menace, communal violence, LWE violence etc.
- Victims of river/ sea inundation who need re-allocation
- Schedule tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- Occupational diseases affected people
- An extremely poor, vulnerable and deserving household who need a pucca house.
- A district-level committee will form and the selection of beneficiaries under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The district-level committee will approve the list of beneficiaries under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana and forward the list to the district collector
- The district collector will communicate this list to BDO
- If the district level committee does not provide the list within the stipulated time then the district collector has the power to approve the list available with him and communicated it to the BDO
- After that, a final list will be prepared and will publish at the concerned gram Panchayat/ block headquarters
- The list will also make available on the DRDA website and state rural housing portal
Unit Cost of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana there are different costs for construction according to non-IAP and IAP districts. For non-IAP District under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (special) the unit cost is Rs 120000 and for IAP district the unit cost is Rs 130000. This unit cost can be revised from time to time by PR and DW. This cost is paid in 4 installments by the government of Odisha.
Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
If the beneficiary of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana wants to avail the loan up to Rs 70000 then the beneficiary will be facilitated to get the loan up to 70000 from any financial institution. If the beneficiary chooses institutional finance then in this case the financial assistance which is provided by the government will be provided through the same bank account through which the finance has been availed. In such a situation the officers of the financial institutions will also monitor the construction progress. For this purpose, a meeting will be held with the banker’s committee in order to discuss the terms and conditions of providing loans to the beneficiaries. After sanctioning the house to the beneficiary the functionary tagged to the beneficiary at ground level will help the beneficiary in getting Loan by fulfilling all the terms and conditions of getting a loan.
Financial Management of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The DDO PR & DW department will be responsible for drawing the amount and crediting it to the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana account which is maintained at the state level. The government will make direct transfers into the account of the beneficiaries from this account by PFMS or e-FMS. The interest which will be accrued from the deposit of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana fund will also be treated as the fund of this scheme and will be utilised for the implementation of this scheme. The DRDA/ block level should have a separate account in public sector bank/ nationalised bank/scheduled commercial bank. This account will be responsible for handling government business and will be audited by the auditor general of Odisha or comptroller and auditor general of India
Procurement of Material under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
Under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana construction material like cement, Steel, brick etc will be required in order to construct the house. The district administrator can arrange the construction material for the beneficiaries. Other than that the beneficiary of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana can purchase the construction material from the supplier decided by the district administrator or he or she can purchase the construction material from the suppliers of their choice.
Installments In The Scheme
The instalment will provide to all of the beneficiaries to build pucca houses in the Odisha District. The instalments available under the schemes are as follows:-
- The first instalment of 20,000 rupees will be made when the order will be issued for the work.
- Second Instalment will be made when the construction will reach the lintel level-
- 35000 for IAP districts.
- 30000 for non-IAP districts.
- The third instalment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof-
- 45000 for IAP districts.
- 40000 non-IAP districts.
- Last instalment of 30000 rupees will be made when the house will be fully completed with sanitary latrines and finally, the beneficiaries start to live in the house.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- An application must belong to an economically weaker section.
- The applicant must be living in a kutcha house.
- The application should not own any pucca house in the state.
The following documents require if you are applying for the Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in the year 2022:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2022
To apply for the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- Now Download the Application Form PDF and get the print out of the application form.
- After that Fill the relevant information asked in the application form.
- Personal Details
- Income Details
- Address Details
- other Important details
- Attach the asked documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Procedure To Do Login On The Portal
- First of all go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The homepage will open the before you
- On the homepage, you will see login option now click on the login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login.
- By following this procedure you can do login on the portal
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022, you just have to follow the simple steps given below –
- You will provide with 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on your desired option.
- Under your desired option, fill up the given below details.
- After filling up the details the complete list of the beneficiary will be displayed on the screen.
- Screenshot the list or take a printout for future use.
Do MIS Login
- First of all go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the MIS login option.
- Now click on the data entry
- The following options will appear on your screen:-
- MIS data entry
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- After that, a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to enter your username and password
- After that, click on the login option
- By following this procedure you can do An MIS login
View Entitlement Card Holder
- After that, a new page will open before you where you have to select district, block, panchayat, village, and category
- Now you have to click on the search
- Entitlement cardholder details will be on your computer screen
Find Out Biju Pakka Ghar Report
- First of all go to the official website of Rural housing, Odisha
- The Home page will open before you
- At the homepage click on MIS Login tab
- Now you have to click on reports
- After that, you will redirect to a new page where you will find the list of all the reports
- The list of reports are as follows:-
- Completion during the current financial year
- Completion since FY 2014-2015
- Incomplete house details
- Application for inclusion
- Performance of tagged officers
- Incentive to beneficiaries
- The incentive to tagged officers
- Remaining HH
- Landless Identified
- Beneficiary details for verification
- You have to click on the link of that report which you want to see
- After that, you have to enter the required information
- Now you have to click on submit
- Required details will be on your computer screen
View The Details Of Houses Build
- Go to the official website of Rural housing, Odisha
- The Home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to select your district, block, panchayat, and village
- As soon as you make this selection the details of house will be on your computer screen
Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines
- Go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the guidelines tab
- Now you are require to click on Biju Pakka Ghar
- As soon as you click on this link a new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page guidelines will appear before you in PDF format
- You have to click on the download option in order to download these guidelines
Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana for 13K Titli Affected Families (Earlier Update)
Odisha government has decided to provide financial assistance under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY) to 13,000 households affected by cyclone Titli in 11 districts of the state. CMO Odisha has given this information after a high level meeting presided over by the CM Naveen Patnaik. Chief minister has also asked the department to maintain transparency during the issue of work orders to affected families. The state govt. will allot these houses at an estimated cost of Rs. 176 crore.
The state govt. would also take assistance of local traders and self help groups (SHGs) for preparation and supply of construction materials of houses. All the SHGs will get extra financial assistance from the state government. CM has given directions to issue all work orders on a specific date in all blocks to beneficiaries. This move will ensure that construction of new houses is completed in an expeditious manner.
Implementation of BPGY for Titli Affected Families
All those 13k families whose houses were completely destroyed by cyclone Titli will get assistance for houses under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY). The state govt. has also decided to seek assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) to provide livelihood support to the affected persons. Even UNDP support would be required for providing training to masons and SHGs to prepare construction materials.
Chief secretary AP Padhi also took a separate review on the progress of restoration works in the worst-hit Ganjam and Gajapati districts. Panchayati Raj department has given directions to issue work orders by end of this month so that beneficiaries would be able to start work.
Department must ensure that house construction work will be completed within 6 months from date of getting the work order. The state govt. will provide an assistance of Rs. 1 lakh to families from state disaster response fund. All those families whose houses have been totally damaged in the cyclone and subsequent floods will be given assistance. The financial assistance as admissible under Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY) will be provided to the beneficiaries.
Collectors have been given advice to mobilize beneficiaries to utilize both the grants in the construction of their houses. Power supply has been restored to all affected consumers in Ganjam and Gajapati district. Gratuitous relief (GR) has already been distributed to all the affected families in both districts. House building assistance of Rs. 191 crore and Rs. 8.27 crore has been released by the Odisha state government.
Applicants who have any query may contact toll free number 155-237.
For More Jobs and Scheme Related Blogs visit www.thekashmirnews.com