Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Application Form PDF Download Online at rajsanskrit.nic.in. Rajasthan Aapki Beti Scheme application form is necessary to avail assistance under Aapki Beti Scheme. The girls from BPL families studying in Class 1st to 12th in govt. schools whose either one or both parents had died will get financial assistance. In this article, we will tell you how to apply for assistance by filling Aapki Beti Yojna registration form. Also check details of Aapki Beti Yojana at rajshaladarpan.nic.in
Earlier, the state govt. had raised the financial assistance for school girls under the Aapki Beti Yojana. Under Aapki Beti Yojna, govt. will now provide an increased amount of assistance to school girls (Class 1st to 8th or Class 9th to 12th) in government schools. All the interested students who wish to avail hiked assistance can apply online by downloading the Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Form PDF.
What is Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana 2022
This scheme was started from the year 2004-05. Under this scheme, “girls studying in class 1 to 12 in government schools of families living below the poverty line, whose parents both or one of them have passed away” are benefitted. 1100 to girls studying in class 1 to 8. 1500 per year and studying in class 9 to 12 will get Rs. Financial assistance has been provided every year. According to the circular number Pt-01(18)/Prashi/Ayo/2019/dated 31.05.2019 of the state government, the award has been increased, according to the letter, now the girls of classes 1 to 8 will get Rs 2100 and girls of 9 to 12 will get Rs. Financial assistance of Rs 2500 will be provided.
Financial assistance has been raised by CM Ashok Gehlaut by Rs. 1,000 from the earlier amount. Under the Aapki Beti scheme, girls living under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) whose mother or father or both have died gets annual financial assistance in the state. The amount has been increased from Rs. 1100 to Rs. 2100 for the girls studying in class 1 to 8. For girls in class 9 to 12, the financial aid has been increased from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2500.
Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Application Form PDF
Here is the complete procedure to download Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Application Form PDF:-
STEP 1: First visit the official website at rajsanskrit.nic.in
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Download Forms & Software” link or click at http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/download.htm
STEP 3: In this new window, click at the “Forms” link or directly click http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/san_forms.htm
Rajasthan Govt Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in Rajasthan:Public Information PortalRajasthan Ration Card ListRTE Rajasthan Admission
STEP 4: In the next window, various types of form download links are present in which one can select “Aapki Beti Yojana” link or directly click at http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/Aapki_Beti_Yojana_f.pdf
STEP 5: The new Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Application Form PDF will open online as shown below:-
STEP 6: All the govt. school girls from BPL category whose parents (one or both) died can download Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Form in PDF format and submit it to avail assistance amount.
Alternate Link – Rajasthan Aapki Beti Scheme Form PDF
Rajasthan Govt Aapki Beti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana 2022:-
1) Applicant must be girl who is a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
2) Only those girls who belongs to below poverty line (BPL) families would be eligible.
3) Girls studying in Class 1st to 12th class in govt. schools are only eligible.
4) Either both parents ie mother / father had died or at-least one of parent ie mother or father died.
List of Documents for Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana
The documents list required to be submitted along with the completed Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Application Form 2022 is given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Death Certificate of any one Parent (either mother or father)
- Marks Details of Previous Class
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Bank Passbook / Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
Aapki Beti Yojana Details at rajshaladarpan.nic.in Portal
The Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana details are available at Raj Shala Darpan Portal. The link to visit official website of Integrated ShalaDarpan Portal is https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/SD2/Home/BSF/Index.aspx to open the homepage.
Upon scrolling down, the details of Aapki Beti Yojana present at Rajshaladarpan.nic.in portal would open which is displayed here.
Alternate Link to Access Raj Shala Darpan Nic Portal – https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/SD3/Home/BSF/Index.aspx
Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana Financial Assistance Amount
|Class 1||Rs. 2100|
|Class 2||Rs. 2100|
|Class 3||Rs. 2100|
|Class 4||Rs. 2100|
|Class 5||Rs. 2100|
|Class 6||Rs. 2100|
|Class 7||Rs. 2100|
|Class 8||Rs. 2100|
|Class 9||Rs. 2500|
|Class 10||Rs. 2500|
|Class 11||Rs. 2500|
|Class 12||Rs. 2500|
Benefits of Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana 2022
The following are the benefits of Rajasthan Aapki Beti Yojana:-
- The number of girl recipients under Aapki Beti Yojana has regularly increased.
- Aapki Beti Yojana encourages girls from BPL families to study harder and secure good marks in examinations.
- Rajasthan Aapki Beti Scheme encourages girls to continue their studies even after the death of one or both parents (mother / father).
- This scheme will focus on providing high quality education to poor girls and enable them to pursue higher education.
- BPL girls studying in class 1st to 8th whose either both or one of the parent died would get Rs. 2100 per annum.
- BPL girls studying in class 9th to 12th whose either both or one of the parent died would get Rs. 2500 per annum.
- Only those girls studying in state govt. run schools would be eligible. Girls in Private Schools are not eligible.
Aapki Beti Yojana 2022 Features
|Name of Scheme||Aapki Beti Yojana|
|Launched by||Rajasthan State Govt.|
|Major Beneficiaries||Girls from BPL Families in class 1st to 12th of govt. schools whose either one or both parents died|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 2,100 to girls in Class 1st to 8th , Rs. 2,500 to girls in Class 9th to 12th|
|Form Download Link||http://rajsanskrit.nic.in/|
Helpline Number – 0141-2704357, +91-6376248644
Email Id , [email protected], [email protected]
For More Jobs and Scheme Related Blogs visit www.thekashmirnews.com